Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My First Day

Aku ga tau alasan sebenarnya, mengapa hari ini mengisikan posting ke blog ini. Setelah sekian lama aku membuatnya namun tak pernah kuisi satu kalimat pun.

I wanna say "Thanks" to her...beautifull moment when i met her. Really good and care woman. I think she can accept my strengthness and my weekness. So i decide, since today i will make this blog and update. I wanna share a lot to all people in the Internet about my Journey. Untill the day come...i will write this...

About her name???
Hmmmm...u should'nt tell her name. I will tell u when the day come.
Coz, i'm afraid in slander. I don't wanna this blog become to slander blog.

I wanna this blog is my story. Story that i wanna make a serious relation with her. I wanna marriage with her.
I know, she may be read this blog too...there is your story in this blog.

I hope what i write in here, become inspiring another people.


Nb: To all my fren my number is change to 0852 19 614 190

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home